Alexander’s Patisserie opened in 2014 under the leadership of Executive Pastry Chef Dries Delanghe. Located in the heart of downtown Mountain View, Alexander’s Patisserie offers an array of European inspired treats made in-house with the highest quality ingredients.
Assistant Chocolatier/Pastry Cook
Description- The barista must consistently provide excellent service, be knowledgeable in the world of specialty coffee, and prepare superior beverages while maintaining company standards.
* Serve guests efficiently, courteously and in a timely manner.
* Knowledge of specialty coffee, tea, and espresso beverages.
* Execute opening and closing procedures.
* Minimum 6 months of Barista or food service/hospitality experience.
* Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
Must be able to work weekends (morning & night shifts available)